RAD 203 - Clinical Practicum IV
This practicum is utilized to improve upon positioning skills and to introduce new imaging procedures such as arthrography, cystography and skull radiography. 24 hours weekly
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills performing radiographic procedures at a new clinical site.
- Determine appropriate patient interaction and preparation for all Radiographic examinations and procedures.
- Perform routine pediatric (ages 6 and under) examinations.
- Perform Operating Room procedures maintaining the principles of sterile technique, applying knowledge of C-arm operation and manipulation.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organizational skills when conducting radiographic procedures.
Prerequisite(s): Completion of RAD 108.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.