RAD 101 - Introduction To Radiologic Technology
An introduction into the organization and operation of the Radiology department. Areas of study will include: patient care, medical terminology, radiation protection, professional ethics, image acquisition and technical evaluation.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the organization and operation of the Radiology department.
- Define new medical terms.
- Apply Radiation protection to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrate Professional ethics in patient care.
- Contrast image acquisition techniques.
Prerequisite(s): Eligible for ENG 101; completion of or concurrent enrollment in MAT 120.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.