CAD 227 - Advanced CAD Applications
This course will focus on advanced CAD features. Enhanced software from AutoDesk and Architectural Desktop will be used as the primary design software. Advanced project/design management techniques will also be introduced using Microsoft Office Applications. Students will be required to apply these features to their engineering discipline, work on the development of projects and build working prototypes of such projects. 2 hours lecture/2 hours lab
Prerequisite(s): Completion of CAD 110 and CAD 169
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Use personal settings to configure CAD tools using startup drawing and startup templates.
- Design and create 3D Solid Models using standard AutoCAD features.
- Use Xrefs and Attributes for individual designs and team projects.
- Create a 3D walkthrough video
- Create a CAD Project Presentation.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.