BUS 191 - Tourism Management
Course Description: This course introduces students to the different sectors of the tourism industry; retail travel, tour companies, on line travel companies, destination management company’s airlines, ground transportation, cruise lines and meeting management.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the major sectors of the tourism industry.
- Apply the techniques used for tourism marketing and sales.
- Identify the economic, political, socio-cultural and environmental impacts of tourism activities on destinations.
- Research and analyze future trends in tourism markets and products.
- Create and develop a tourism enterprise.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.