AHP 110 - Medical Billing3
Course Description: The Introduction to Medical Billing course will provide students in the Medical Reception Certificate with entry level skills and knowledge of the healthcare administration industry. This will include the healthcare revenue cycle and the beginning of health insurance components.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Discuss the future of healthcare & types of health care professionals.
- Describe manual electronic submission of insurance claims.
- Explain how the reimbursement process should be managed.
- Describe documentation and risk assessment.
- Discuss the knowledge and skills required of a medical billing specialist/claims analyst.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.