ITC 250 - Information Technology Cybersecurity Capstone
Course Description: This course enables students to employ the various methodologies, tools, and techniques acquired in earlier courses for protecting, hardening and attacking a network. Students will be introduced to projects, problems and scenarios which will require hands-on engagement. The course is unique in its treatment of cybersecurity in that it provides students with a capstone hands-on project-based learning environment allowing for the synthesis of skills and concepts learned earlier in the program. (3 lecture hours)
Prerequisite(s): Completion of ITC 111; completion of or concurrent enrollment in ITC 240
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Design and implement secure systems and network solutions.
- Compare security monitoring and response strategies.
- Choose appropriate security technology for given context.
- Implement security solutions in a hands-on environment
- Combine techniques and theories from throughout the program in developing real world cybersecurity situations.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.