CRJ 152 - Criminal Evidence And Court Procedure
Course Description: This course presents the law and rules of evidence as they apply to criminal prosecutions.
Prerequisite(s): Placement into ENG 101; and completion of CRJ 112.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify specific courts and their jurisdictions
- Describe the roles of various parties in the court process
- Categorize different types of evidence and to follow guidelines on admissibility or inadmissibility of certain types of evidence
- Articulate how evidence is introduced in court proceedings
- Explain the importance of observing the constitutional rights of all parties during the process of gathering evidence
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.