COM 123 - Introduction to Digital Audio Production
Course Description: In this course, students are introduced the theories and practice of digital audio production. Working with digital audio equipment and software tools, students develop fundamental audio production and editing skills. The course requires students to work both collaboratively and individually.
General Education Elective(s): Humanities
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Critically articulate the history, theory, and current practices of digital audio production.
- Demonstrate competency in digital audio production.
- Demonstrate competency in audio editing.
- Produce digital audio projects, following the stages of the production process.
- Collaborate with classmates to design and produce media projects.
- Consider ethical implications and apply ethical decision making in the field of digital audio production.
- Critically reflect on professional practice.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.