COM 121 - Introduction to Digital Video Production
Course Description: In this course, students are introduced the theories and practice of digital video production. Working with digital video equipment and software tools, students develop fundamental video production and editing skills. The course requires students to work both collaboratively and individually.
General Education Elective(s): Humanities
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Critically articulate the history, theory, and current practices of digital video production.
- Demonstrate competency in digital video production.
- Demonstrate competency in video editing.
- Produce digital video projects, following the stages of the production process.
- Collaborate with classmates to design and produce media projects.
- Consider ethical implications and apply ethical decision making in the field of digital video production.
- Critically reflect on professional practice.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.