CAP 103 - Computers for Technology3
Course Description: Computer for Technology provides the general knowledge and skills needed to operate computers for academic, professional, and personal use with an introduction to the major software tools: word processing, spreadsheets, data management, and presentation graphics. This course also covers computer concepts, managing and storing files, and utilization of Internet resources.
Prerequisite(s): Eligible for MAT 080, Math Module 70 or 80.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify scientific topics through research and use the appropriate application to summarize data accurately
- Create professional documents using standard industry software
- Design a research study applicable to biotechnology or other science fields
- Analyze quantitative data accurately in biotechnology/science appropriate industry formats
- Present the findings of the research study
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.