CAP 101 - Computer Applications
Course Description: Computer Applications provides the general knowledge and skills needed to operate computers for academic, professional, and personal use with an introduction to the major software tools: word processing, spreadsheets, data management, and presentation graphics. This course also covers computer concepts, managing and storing files, and utilization of Internet resources.
Prerequisite(s): Eligible for ENG 099; and placement above or concurrent enrollment in Math Module 5.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify topics through research and use the appropriate application to summarize data accurately
- Create professional documents using standard industry software
- Analyze, organize and verify quantitative data accurately in appropriate formats
- Organize and share data using collaborative applications
- Design and present information professionally using business applications
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.