BUS 240 - Principles Of Marketing3
Course Description: Principles of Marketing is the study of the marketing concept, the marketing environment, ethics and social responsibility, consumer behavior, global marketing, market research, market segmentation, and the marketing mix.
Prerequisite(s): Completion of BUS 110 or BUS 130.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Examine the functions of the marketing mix in various market segmentations
- Formulate innovative strategies as integrated into the marketing decision process
- Evaluate the ethical and social framework of the organization’s marketing decision process on society
- Assess the impact of technology, and its influence in the marketplace
- Analyze and formulate solutions to marketing scenarios
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.