BUS 210 - Principles Of Management3
Course Description: Principles of Management is the study of management theories and practices in a contemporary business environment. Topics include environmental factors affecting management decision-making; ethical practices and social responsibility; planning, organizing, leading and motivating, and controlling of organizational resources.
Prerequisite(s): Eligible for ENG 101; and completion of BUS 110
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the management functions.
- Analyze complex management issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Analyze the organization’s ethical and social practices impacting managerial decisions.
- Evaluate domestic and global management practices within the cultural framework of the global economy.
- Formulate management solutions from diverse viewpoints through collaborative activities.
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.