BUS 110 - Introduction To Business3
Course Description: Introduction to Business is the study of the foundational principles of the business world. Topics include economic systems, ethics and social responsibility, globalization, forms of business ownership, types of organizations, and the functions of accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
Prerequisite(s): Eligible for ENG 099.
Course Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify global and technological forces that impact business organizations
- Critique issues, ideas, events, and evidence in formulating an opinion or conclusion
- Analyze social and ethical practices influencing business organizations’ decisions on domestic and global issues
- Evaluate domestic and global business practices within the cultural framework of the global economy
- Formulate solutions from diverse viewpoints through collaborative activities
Click here for course schedule details, to register for this course, or to view required books for this course.